After trying to organize our stuff, which are mostly toys and clothes I am a hard time letting go, I realized I need a storage solution. I need help from the outside! I want to rent a space where I can store our stuffsss. But! Self Storage Manila? Is that even a thing? Is there really a place here in Metro Manila that offers self storage?
I am going to save from a Google and tell you my “the space search mini story.”
Self Storage Manila: Exploring Loc&Stor 24/7 Storage Facility
Last March, I inquired at a self storage. And this self storage manila company is located here in Pasig! What are the odds di ba? A storage warehouse near me. So I emailed and asked for rates. Jusmiyo! Dalawang libo para sa locker size na storage? Teka, teka.
The locker got me. After seeing the word locker and the rate, I did not dare see the other options nor the specification of the locker. Eh locker daw eh, so I started imaging the lockers from Pretty Little Liars (wala pang 13 Reasons Why). Ang liit nun! If I am going to store Lego, keribels pero namamahalan talaga ako.
And so came an invite to check out the same self storage company. My curiosity got me. Baka naman malaki ang locker na sinasabi? The location is near me and it’s a great blog content because self storage is very new here in the Philippines.
Welcome to Loc&Stor 24/7.
A world-class storage and warehouse facility in the country which accommodates all your storage needs. From a small locker room to a unit as big as your bedroom. The location is very accessible and is near resident area and office areas. It is located in c5, almost in front of PLDT.
Back to the locker, malaki pala sya! Trust me, I saw it, I feel it. They say it can fit up to 8 Balikbayan boxes and it looks like it can. The rate? It’s 1925 Pesos and 2198 Pesos. What’s the difference? The cheaper one is housed on an area without aircon while the other on is housed on an area with controlled temp. The control temp room is also smaller compared to the regular room. But for 2000 Pesos, the room is big.
What are the advantages of storing at Lock&Stor 24/7?
- Less clutter in your home. Imagine Christmas decors, which you only use once a year. Where do you put all those ornaments? And the 10 ft Christmas Tree?!? Or how about those bloody heads for the Halloween?
- Your documents are safe and secured. Your stuff is safe from flood (uy Ondoy!) and fire (each unit have its own sprinkler). Your stuff is secured because Loc&Stor 24/7 security system alerts the owner of the unit if there is a force entry and all floors and areas are equipped with CCTV.
- Lock&Stor 24/7 has its own unloading dock and an elevator near the dock. The dock and the parking area is covered too.
- Lock&Stor 24/7 also offers other storage solutions items such as racks and boxes.
- Lock&Stor 24/7 is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. You have access to your goods anytime.
What are the storage units sizes and rates?
- Locker which can fit 8 balikbayan boxes and rate starts at 1925 Pesos
- Small, 20 balikbayan boxes, rate starts at 2391 Pesos
- Medium, 40 balikbayan boxes, rate starts at 4516 Pesos
- Large, 60 Balikbayan boxes, rate starts at 6376 Pesos
- X Large, 90 Balikbayan boxes, rate starts at 7883 Pesos
- XX Large, 130 Balikbayan boxes, rate starts at 11,495 Pesos
- Jumbo, 180 Balikbayan boxes, rate starts at 15,152 Pesos
It’s hard to imagine how big each unit is but hopefully this graphic can help. But if you are really considering it, I highly suggest you do visit Loc&Stor 24/7 to see for yourself. Here are the contact details of Loc&Store 24/7