Whoever started the thing that you have to say CHEESE when you are being photographed must be a real cheese lover! Because saying cheese does not just fake a smile, it can really put a smile to anyone’s face! Cheese is life mga momsh kaya naman I’m sharing with you my favorite Cheesy Microwave Meals Recipes.
Let’s talk about cheese first. What is your most favorite cheese? I’d go for Mozzarella any given day. It’s a must in our grocery list, we can’t have a month without mozarella. And all along, I though it was the only cheese that we need until I discovered Jalapeño Jack cheese.
It’s the perfect cheese for us because we love anything spicy! What’s the best Jalapeño Jack cheese brand? Always look for the Real California Cheese or Milk seal. That’s my guide ever since because with that seal, I know that that the cheese product is certified having been made with 100% Real California Milk from Real California Dairy families.
Why California? California leads the U.S. as a producer of milk, ice cream, butter, nonfat dry milk and whey protein concentrate and is the second largest producer of cheese and yogurt.
Cheesy Microwave Meals Recipes
Cheesy Microwave Spicy Mac and Cheese Recipe
Marius is a real cheese lover and his favorite is mac and cheese! Sya lang naman may gusto nyan so sometimes I feel like it’s a burden to cook mac and cheese. So when I learned that I can actually do mac and cheese in a very short time using the microwave, aba, ina araw araw na ang mac and cheese.
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Raw California Jalapeño Jack
How to prepare:
- Put macaroni in a microwaveable mug and water.
- Microwave for 1 minutes and repeat 6-8 times (depends on your macaroni brand, some cooks faster, some takes 8 minutes)
- Put milk and cheese, mix then microwave for 30 seconds.
And with the use of Jalapeño Jack cheese, my older kids are now mac and cheese lovers too!
Cheesy Microwave Egg Omelette
Now this meal is for me. Actually for all the busy moms out there. This meal is super easy and super fast to prepare. Perfect na breakfast sa ating mga momsh!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp diced tomato
- 1 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 1 tbsp diced white onion
- 1 tbsp mushroom
- 1 tbsp raw sharp California cheddar
- salt for seasoning
How to prepare:
- Beat 2 eggs in amicrowaveable mug
- Put bell pepper, tomato, and onion
- Microwave for 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave for another minute and enjoy!
Just add a toast and you’re ready to go with the cheesy Microwave Egg Omelette.
Hawaiian Pizza In A Mug
Pineapple on pizza is my thing and I know a lot of you love your pizza that way too! This is a fun and healthy snack for kids (and for adults hahaha). Pwede din pang breakfast because it is easy to prepare and at the same time, complete meal na sya. Carbohydrates from the pizza crust, fiber from pineapple and vegetables tapos protein from cheese.
- 4tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- pinch of baking soda
- 3-5 tablespoon of Real California Milk
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Ham, Pineapply, bell pepper, white onion for toppings
- 1/4 cup California Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce or sweet spaghetti sauce
- italian seasoning
How to cook microwave pizza in a mug:
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a microwaveable mug.
- Add 3 tablespoon of milk first, if the mixture is still dry and not dough like, add more milk.
- Add your sauce. Add your toppings then cheese on top. I love adding a few bell pepper on top.
- Microwave for 1 minute then stop then microwave for another minute.
- EAT it while it’s hot!
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Here’s another use for Jalapeño Jack cheese. Sobrang perfect nung kick ng anghang nya for chicken Quesadillas. Another cheese recipe that is super easy to make and at the same time perfect meryenda ng kids. What I like most about this meal is na co conceal ng sarap ng cheese yung bell pepper, they do not like eating bell pepper. Try nyo ito mga momsh para mapakain nyo ng gulay mga bagets ninyo.
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas Ingredients:
- 1 cup Cooked chicken fillet (shred ng kaunti)
- 2 tbsp Taco mixture
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into small dice
- 1 tomato (without seeds) cut into small dice
- California Mozzarella cheese
- California Jalapeño Jack Cheese
How to cook:
- Mix the chicken, tacos mixture, green bell pepper, and tomatoes in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Place 2 tortillas in a microwaveable plate and microwave for 30 seconds
- Put the chicken mixture on one of the tortillas, add Jalapeño Jack Cheese and mozarella cheese.
- Place the other tortilla on top and microwave for 1 minute.
ENJOY!! After preparing this, get ready to prepare more! WINNER NA WINNER SA MGA KIDS!
Chili Con Chicken Carne
What I love most about the chicken mixture I did for the Chicken Quesadilla is I can use it to create a rice meal. Though my video suggested other wise haha I use the same mixture for my Chili Con Chicken Carne. Add corn lang and rice and of course cheese! Microwave for 1 minute and ready to eat!
So you can actually prepare a big batch of the chicken mixture and put the mixture on your fridge and use it whenever the kids asked for meryenda.
Just make sure that when you buy cheese to use for Cheesy Microwave Meals Recipes, look for the Real California Cheese Seal or Real California Milk Seal to ensure that the cheese you’re enjoying is real food made by real families.
California dairy products are available at the following membership shopping outlets and grocery stores in the Philippines:
- S&R Membership Shopping
- Landers Superstore
- Robinsons Supermarket
- SM Hypermarket
- Merkado Supermarket
- Unimart Supermarket
Want to learn more about the Real California Milk seal and California dairy? Visit the Real California Milk website at www.RealCaliforniaMilk.com.
*This post was sponsored by Real California Milk. The photos, recipes and opinions are my own.