I am long over due for a shopping spree. Matagal na ako dapat nagpalit ng wardrobe. My husband even gave me budget for that. Pero ang hirap! One time, I went to the mall, armed with my shopping money and I end up feeling sorry for myself. I can’t find the style that suits me huhuhu. I feel so ugly and depressed with how my body looks, specially with how those clothes looked on my body. Nakakaiyak! Ang panget panget ko waaaaaaah. After that event, I never go near any clothes store again. I was so affected with my failed shopping experience. Stylist In Pocket review
And then came SIP or Stylist In Pocket. I have been seeing SIP Facebook ads and I am really curious. Imagine having your own stylist at the comfort of your house? And there is no obligation to buy! I have been thinking of booking SIP when they contacted me and asked for a Stylist In Pocket review on this blog. Perfect timing!
How To Get Started With Stylist In Pocket
So here’s how to get started with Stylist In Pocket:
- Answer the quiz at Stylist In Pocket website: Answer quiz here
- Choose what service you need: Home Visit or Online Styling.
- Message SIP Facebook Page (included on the quiz)
- Book a date and wait to be styled 🙂
Here are some of the questions on the quiz:
Stylist In Pocket Home Visit
I booked an after lunch styling and the team arrived on time, with iced tea on hand for me! At that moment alone, I know that SIP knows how to take care of their clients. The styling is not just for me but for little girl too. So this is like a mommy/daughter bonding time.
This is my favorite outfit, I think you will be seeing me on this every blog event. It makes my boobs look smaller eh
For me, it’s more of black/ gray/white or light colored clothes. I am aiming for less colored closet eh. I need clothes that are smart casual. Something that I could always wear when I attend blog events. Something that I would wear confidently. Having big boobs is not something that I am proud of.
For Sofi, I want some feminine looking outfit for her. Feminine but not too much. Casual and playful is what I want for her.
Love this white dress and the terno jumper for Sofi but it’s too white, I have to let it go 🙁
My stylist, AJ, is very patient with me. He explained very well why a dress or a top would look good on me. I really liked most of the clothes that he gave me. And it’s hard to choose just a few! Kung pwede lang di ba. But you know, I just need a few tops, a dress and a pants. We need to stick with the plan!
Stylist In Pocket Review
Stylist In Pocket Brands
What are the clothes brand and how much is the price range?
- For SIP Home Visit, partner brands are Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, G2000, Warehouse, Arrow, Espada, Izod, Van Heusen, 22BC Gowns, Freeway, Ensembles
- For SIP Home Visit for kids brands are Periwinkle and Gingersnaps/Just G.
- For SIP Home Visit they also offer active wears from New Balance, Nautica and Arena. They also have a good assortment of select quality American-branded overruns.
- For SIP Online Styling, we have a wider selection of brands with more variety of price points. Note: Some brands available for Online Styling may not be available for Home Visit, and vice versa.
Prices of clothes ranges from 800 Pesos and up.
If you need new clothes and does not know which or what to buy, booking Stylist in Pocket is a must. Stylist In Pocket not only help me find the perfect outfit for me, they also helped me find the confidence in wearing those outfits. Thank you so much Stylist In Pocket!
And if you are going to book Stylist In Pocket because of my Stylist In Pocket review use my code: MOMMYPEHPOTSIP to get P250 discount on your SIP purchase.