Mommies, bring your kids at Eastwood Mall this weekend! Every Friday to Sunday, Eastwood Mall prepares something for the kids. The 3rd floor of Eastwood Mall will be transformed into a wonderland of kid activities:
- Design you own Dairy Queen Dilly Bars
- Create your own Krispy Kreme doughnut
- Jewelry making with Lexie & Co.
- Gift wrapping & ribbon making with Pink Bubbles
- Lego Block building by Discovery Kids
- Playtime at CMY Toys and Collectibles
- Music lessons from Musikgarten Manila
- Surfer Girl’s Memory Game
- Art activities from Bannister Academy
Aside from these exciting activities, all participants will also witness awesome learning performances and demos:
- Petite Graine Preschool will be staging a mini-drama and storytelling for the kids.
- Scribe Writing Essentials will host a calligraphy demo for kids and adults alike.
Eastwood City’s very own mascots, Easter and Woodluck, will make an appearance and perform a very special number for all participants!
All these and more will happen at Kiddie Creations at Eastwood Mall on May 22 to 24, and May 29 to 30, from 11am to 11pm. Event is open to all kids age 3 to 12 years old. Interested parents and guardians can register their kids for free at the 3rd level of Eastwood Mall during event days.
For more information on Kiddie Creations, guests can call the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Concierge at 709-0888, 709-9888 or 09178380111 or visit www.megaworldlifestylemalls.com.