You know how much I love my Philips Perfect Plantsa. Best plantsa ever! That’s coming from someone who never really likes doing this particular household chore. So if ever you find yourself needing another plantsa, go for Philips Perfect Care Azur, a bit pricey but is worth it! If in case you are looking for a clothes steamer, of course meron din ang Philips nyan.
Sobrang nakakatuwa because we were challenged to post a photo on IG for Philips, eh di ba my IG has a theme. Dapat ang background eh white lang palagi.. akalain mong nanalo pa yung entry ko.
I was able to take a home an older version of Philips EasyTouch Plus garment steamer.
The new Philips EasyTouch Plus garment steamer now has an adjustable pole and special garment hanger that lets you hang the garment as you steam it. Aside from that, here are some specifications of the new Philips EasyTouch garment steamer:
- Cover more in one stroke with 25% larger* steam plate
- 5 steam levels for different types of fabric
- Glove for extra protection during steaming
- Easy de-calc function for longer product lifetime
- Fabric brush for deeper steam penetration on thick garments
- Large detachable water tank for easy refill anytime
- Pleats made easy with pleat making accessory
- Powerful continuous steam for efficient wrinkle removal
- Support accessory for crisp results achieved easily
- Safe to use on all garments
Philips EasyTouch Plus Garment Steamer (GC524/69) is available at all leading appliances store for P12,495.
For more Philips garment steamer, check out the list of products from Philips websites.