My husband would always comment on how untidy my ref looks. Well, I can’t blame him naman, after all, it’s the ref that I bullied him to buy for me! And yeah, our fridge does not look as neat as I want it to be most of the times.
I have nothing to blame but the lack of proper product to use to make my fridge look better.
But when I am about to give up, Tupperware sent me their products to try! Like, seriously?!? Perfect timing. I am a sucker for perfect timing huhuhu. Naiiyak ako sa tuwa when Tupperware chose to me to be one of the bloggers to review Tuppeware Fresh Staks.
That’s how my fridge looks now after using 2 sets of Tupperware Fresh Staks. That’s 2 Medium, 2 Large, and 2 Jumbo. Ang dami naming food ano? Madami din naman kase kame sa bahay 🙂
Here’s what I like most about Tupperware Fresh Staks:
- It’s green! Which is my favorite color
- It comes in different sizes (though I wish there’s smaller for left overs)
- It has a handle which makes pulling out of the freezer easier.
- It is air tight, which makes my food lasts longer.
- It is stackable. As you can see, 2 layers lang ng fridge ko ang na occupy ng 6 pieces of Tupperware Fresh Staks. Now I want to buy more!
- Easy to open even though it is closed tightly.
- And the Tupperware Fresh Staks is safe and can be re-used!
Since I am planning to buy a few more of the Tupperware Fresh Staks, I looked at Tupperware Facebook Page for the price and here’s how much Tupperware Fresh Staks is:
- Tupperware Fresh Staks Jumbo is 999
- Tupperware Fresh Staks Large is 899
- Tupperware Fresh Staks Medium is 799