I saw this from Mauie.. agad- aagad, may I sugod ang drama ko! But I have to ask my bookworm friend to “guide” me (mahirap na at baka isang truck ng books mauwi ko)
So, on the first day of the sale, my bookworm friend from Laguna (oo mga te! niluwas nya ang menila para sa libro…did I say bookworm?) and I brave the rainy Pasig road (not to mention traffic!) to find this warehouse… unfortunately for me, I didn’t searched for the address first. I just relied on the map I saw online. HMP! So, I am saving you from the hassle that we have been through..
How to go to Book for less warehouse sale Pasig?
Book For Less Pasig Warehouse is located in Mercedes Avenue, Pasig City, your landmark is La Consolacion Pasig.
How to go to Book for less warehouse sale Pasig by public transpo?
- From SM Megamall/ Robinsons Galleria/Makati look for FX going to Pasig Palengke, baba kayo sa Pasig Palengke tapos mag tricycle kayo papuntang La Consolacion College, tapat nya ang Book for Less warehouse
- From Rizal area, sakay lang kayo Pasig Palengke, baba kayo sa Robinson’s Mercedes then sakay ng tricycle to La Consolacion College
How to go to Book for less warehouse sale Pasig by car or taxi?
- From Robinson’s Galleria, take Ortigas Ave Extension, after Pasig River bridge (Rosario) turn right at Tramo (right turn before floodway bridge), straight ahead then left at Mercedes Avenue (about 3-4 km from Tramo). Straight ahead until you reach La Consolacion College (after stop light, East Raya).
- From Megamall sundan nyo na lang ung Galleria instruction (medyo masalimuot eh)
- If you want a shorter/ less traffic route, pm me on Facebook 🙂
Photo Story form our trip:
You won’t miss it, there’s a huge banner outside..
It’s a warehouse sale, so expect the location to be a… warehouse!
Books! Books! Books everywhere!!! lahat sampong piso lang!!!!
Sooo I was looking for TCWAG or anything Leithold book.. wala eh.. so anything Math book na lang.. but who cares if it is not Leithold, these Math books are 10 pesos each!!!
So many books!!!! so little time!!!!!! Babalikan kita promise!!!