Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe:
- 1/2 kg chicken (drumstick and wings)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- Isang kutsara Lea & Perrins
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup gata
- 2 dried laurel
- freshly ground black pepper
How To Cook:
- Pre cook chicken in vinegar, 1/2 of the garlic, black pepper and laurel leaves. Cover the pot and bring to boil in high heat then cook for another 30 minutes in low heat. DO NOT STIR or open the lid. Hindi maluluto ang suka.
- In a pan, sauté garlic then put the pre cooked chicken, cover for 5 minutes (should be low fire).
- Add the soy sauce and Isang kutsara Lea & Perrins, cover and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Add gata and let simmer for 5 minutes
Best served with steaming hot rice. ENJOY!
Ano sa tingin nyo? May chance ba manalo?
Heather saysSeptember 28, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Oh boy my husband would LOVE this!
Tamika saysSeptember 28, 2014 at 11:39 pm
This is a cool contest. Do you know where the cook-off will take place? I would love to enter this contest. Thanks for the inspiration for getting my dish together to enter.
Kat saysSeptember 30, 2014 at 9:04 am
ginutom ako dun a!
Mommy Pehpot saysOctober 15, 2014 at 8:07 am
tara dito! pagluluto kita hihi