Carbonara is the easiest pasta recipe for me. The challenge comes when you need to cook Carbonara Recipe For 15- 20 People.
How much pasta do you need to prepare Carbonara Recipe For 15-20 People? How much sauce? How much is just enough? I’m a fan of perfect ratio and proportions (OCD hello!) and I recently discovered a new recipe for Carbonara that is perfect for 15-20 people. And you know what is surprising? The cost of carbonara is only 36 Pesos per serving (if for 15 people) or 28 Pesos if served with 20 not so hungry people.
Carbonara Recipe For 15-20 People
The recipe I am going to share with you is creamy and tasty..a bit on the sweet side but OMG!! It is soooo good hot or cold!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 kilo pasta P85 pesos
- 2 mushroom (150grams) P38 x 2
- 1 ham (500 grams or 2 220 grams) P80
- 1 cream of mushroom (300 grams) P60
- 4 nestle cream P45 x 4
- 1 small can condensed milk P23
- 1/2 cheese P22
- 3-5 onions P10
- 1 cup water
Total cost of ingredients: 536 PhP
Here’s what you need to do to prepare this creamy and tasty Carbonara Recipe For 15-20 People:
- Cook the pasta according to instruction.
- Dice the ham and slice the onion into small pieces
- Put some oil on the pan and cook the ham, add the onions then the mushroom.
- After 5 minutes (with occasional stirring) add the cream of mushroom and the nestle cream and the condensed milk.
- Let it simmer for about a minute then add the water and cheese.
- Let it simmer for 5 more minutes then turn off fire.
- Put the drained pasta and mix.
It can be served hot or cold!