One afternoon, I only have 30 minutes to prepare a meryenda. Why only 30 minutes? I need to prepare it in between hair coloring. Hair color needs to sit on my hair for 30 minutes. Window time! A quick scan on my supplies and I found the perfect ingredients for a Tuna Pesto Pasta snack:
- Doña Elena Olive Oil
- Doña Elena canned tuna
- Doña Elena Classic Green Pesto Sauce
- Doña Elena Aldente pasta
Now you might wonder why all the products I used are Doña Elena products. This post is not sponsored by Doña Elena. it just so happens that my pantry is full of their products. Tokens from articles I posted for them.
This Tuna Pesto Pasta Recipe is super duper easy to make.
- Start by boiling water.
- As soon as the water boils, put the pasta and start cooking the sauce.
- Put olive oil on pan.
- Then add tuna and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Next is the pesto sauce then cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta.
- Mix the pasta and the sauce.
- Garnish with white cheese and shrimp.
And the end product is really good. The measurement of each product match perfectly with each other. 1 bottle of Pesto sauce plus 1 can of tuna is enough for a bag of penne pasta.