What is it that you love about clothes?
You know what I love most about clothes? Yung it makes people around you feel more comfortable towards you. I am a people person so socializing is very important to me. So it is important to me that I present myself as someone that is approachable.
In jeans and shirts? Pwede naman, but I am also very particular of what type of clothes I wear for a certain occasion:
Different occasions, different clothes
These are the type of clothes I am most comfortable and confident. How so? As I have mentioned I am a people person so it is very important to me how people perceive me. I represent myself by wearing what I think is the right clothes for the right occasion. I see my clothes as my armor to the world. Wearing something that I love gives me the feeling that I can do everything.
Different clothes, different #FashionCare
5 #FashionCare Tips
When it comes to #FashionCare, here are some tips from a mom of 5 kids:
- Keep your clothes simple, elegant and with a classic look. Invest in clothes that can last longer. A pair of good jeans and polo is a good start.
- Don’t be afraid to wear a dress. There are many dresses out there, just look for the perfect dress that fits you.
- And if you find the right fit, buy at least 3, in different colors.
- NEVER store your clothes dirty. Always clean before storing.
- Always read the label and the washing/cleaning instructions included.
Got any #FashionCare or laundry tips to share? Comment section is waiting for your tips!
Get the right WASHING MACHINE to help you take care of your clothes
Tama si Rajo di ba? Clothing matters because there is a certain power to it and with power comes confidence. He even mentioned that clothes are our modern day armor (ganun din ang tingin ko sa clothes). And an armor, it should be taken care very well. When it comes to our modern day armor, our clothes, all we need to use to take care of it, is Electrolux UltimateCare Washing Machine. It has smart features that takes care of color and fabric.
Do you agree that clothes is your MODERN DAY ARMOR and that also need to take care of your clothes?