Take a look at this list:
- Donald Lim (Chief Digital Head of ABS-CBN)
- Maria Ressa (Founder and CEO of Rappler)
- Janette Toral (Founder of DigitalFilipino.com)
- Abe Olandres (Country Manager of Nuffnang Philippines; Founder of Yugatech)
- Anton Diaz (Founder and Multi-awarded Blogger of Our Awesome Planet)
- Cristel Gonzales (Digital Director of Universal McCann)
- Eduardo Mapa (CEO of Digital Arts Network Manila)
- Mannix Pabalan (CEO of Hashtag Digital UAE)
- Norman Agatep (Managing Director of Havas Worldwide Manila ; President of IMMAP)
- Jojy Azurin (Co-Founder of Horsepower.ph)
- Ron Cirujano (Country Head of Upwork PH (Formerly Elance/oDesk))
- Sean Si (CEO and SEO Director of SEO-Hacker)
- JJ Disini (Associate Professor at U.P. Diliman College of Law; Founder of Disini Law Office)
- John Nery (Editor-in-Chief of INQUIRER.net)
- JM Nualla (Producer at CNN Philippines; Social Media Head of SubSelfie.com)
- Wilson Lee Flores (Columnist at Philippine STAR ; Real Estate Entrepreneur)
You guessed it right, those were the judges from the recently concluded Bloggys – Philippine Blogging Awards 2015. And that is why being one of the finalist is something that I am very proud of. I didn’t won the best blog in Family and Relationship category but helloooo out of 40+ blogs, my blog was JUDGED as one of the best in that category.
Baby Marius is peeking!
I attended the awards night last Saturday and really enjoyed the said event because of my fellow JUDGED blogger Tina of Truly Rich Mom (soon to be Truly Rich and Blessed). I also met fellow finalists Mommy Jhanis of Vanilla Housewife and Jenny of The Mommy With No Nanny.
#TeamBuntis for the win! Salitan sa pagkuha ng photos with our “awards” ayan tuloy wala kameng picture ni Tina na magkasama holding our plaques (naks!)
At dahil hindi naman ako nanalo, dito na lang ang speech ko.
Indeed, to be nominated is already an honor, it means someone believes in your blog, someone is reading your blog and thinks that your blog is worth the nomination. To be one of the finalists judged by known personalities who are experts on their field (journalist, digital marketer, top bloggers etc) is really something!
This will serve as my inspiration to write better and deliver more family oriented posts. Soooo thank you my dear readers for believing in me and reading my blog.