Primary Complex is a form of Tuberculosis in children. If the kids are exposed to an adult with a Tuberculosis, they might be infected too. Primary Complex is not contagious among children. A child diagnosed with PC can still play and socialize with other kids.
Primary Complex Symptoms includes weight loss, recurring coughs and sleepless nights. If you have seen some Signs that your kid is suffering from Primary Complex, better ask your pediatrician to evaluate your child.
The 3 Important Things You Need To Know About Primary Complex is that it is not contagious, it is a TB form in children and that it requires 6 months of taking Medicine for Primary Complex.
HRZ Pedia Kit was prescribe to us during the treatment.
One box of HRZ Pedia Kit contains:
- One bottle of Isoniazid + Pyridoxine HCl (Comprilex®) 200 mg/12 mg per 5 mL Syrup (Pediatric Dose)
- One bottle of Rifampicin (Rimaped®) 200 mg/5 mL Suspension
- One bottle of Pyrazinamide (Zinaplex®) 500 mg/5 mL Suspension
Trust me, it is cheaper to buy the kit than buy separate bottles. And because of Unilab’s TasteRiteTM Technology, the med tastes better. Trust me, we tried other PC med brand and the taste was awful!
During the course of treatment, you need to return to the pedia for check ups and evaluation. After the 6 months treatment, the pedia will evaluate if your child is cleared from Primary Complex.
According to our Pedia, an Xray or Skin Test after the 6 months treatment will still show that your child is positive from TB. The only way to know if your child is cleared from Primary Complex is clinical or direct observation of the patient. The pedia said that it will take two years before the lungs is cleared from the scar. You should observe your child if he is gaining weight and sleeps peacefully at night. Your pedia will be the one to diagnose if the child needs to be treated for another few months or if he is cleared from Primary Complex.
MORE ABOUT PRIMARY COMPLEX:
- Signs That Your Kids Are Suffering From Primary Complex
- The Test Was Positive
- Primary Complex Medicine
- Primary Complex Symptoms: Signs That Your Kids Are Suffering From Primary Complex
- Other Things You Need To Know About Primary Complex (and other treatment tips)
- How To Know If A Child Is Cleared from Primary Complex