When the husband said he needs a long drive to relax, the only destination we could think of is San Juan, La Union. So one weekend, we packed our bags and drive to La Union for the much needed R&R.
San Juan talaga is the best beach for us.. the food, the people and the long drive…and yes, SURFING! And my 3rd boy Chico finally braved the waves:
Yes, that’s him… he was afraid at first pero nung nasanay na, ayaw na tumigil! If not for the rubber board that’s hurting his tummy, hindi talaga to titigil. So for his 7th birthday, he asked for a rashguard + another weekend at San Juan with unli surfing!
Even if he stumbles and falls into the water, he still wants to ride the waves! He really is more than brain smart! He’s also body smart and of course people smart too!
I know your kids are more than Brain Smart too! I want to see your child’s photo! Share it on twitter and win!
Here are the mechanics:
- Share the #MultipleIntelligence of your child using a triple photocollage and tweet
- Comment in this blog post your tweet’s link and a short story on the photo you posted. You can tell me about how your child is also body smart and people smart or simply tell me where the photos were taken. Please include your child’s name and age.
My child is more than Brain Smart! She’s also Body Smart andPeople Smart. #MultipleIntelligence #MultiAchiever #MPxMI
Here is the sample entry:
- 2 winners of special gift pack from Progress Pre-School GOLD (3 pieces ofProgress Pre-School GOLD 50g pack and P300 National Bookstore GCs)
- 2 winners of special gift pack from me!
GIVEAWAY RUNS UNTIL MAY 18
- Use the mandatory hashtags stated in the mechanics: #MultipleIntelligence #MultiAchiever #MPxMI
- A participant can tweet multiple times but multiple tweets of one participant do not guarantee more chances of being chosen as one of the finalists.
- For picture/video posts that show a child/children in it, he/she/they must be at least 4 years old. Entries with photos of children below 4 years old will be disqualified. In addition, photos must not include pregnant women.
My mommy blogger friends are hosting this kind of giveaway:
- Jem – Tweet-Win Gift Packs by Sharing Triple Split Screen Photo of your Child Showing Multiple Intelligence
- Levy – #MultipleIntelligence Twitter Promo: Brain, Body and People Smart
- Vix – Tweet a collage of your child’s #MultipleIntelligence + Win
- Sarah – NIKOLA THE TRIPLE THREAT + GIVEAWAY
- Ava – Progress Pre-School GOLD “I Choose” Promo MAY 2015!
- Badet- Triple Smart + #MultipleIntelligence May Contest
—————–if you’re having a hard time looking for photos of your kids, here are some suggestions from me —————————–
Some Brain Smart activities:
- solving math problems
- reading books
- playing chess
Some Body Smart Activities:
- activity at the playground
Some people smart activity:
- showing leadership
- playing with friends
- talking to an adult
- ordering at a restaurant