Air purifier is a device which can now be considered as a must buy home appliance. It is a machine that removes impurities from the air in a room. What are the basic benefit of an air purifier? It filters and removes air contaminants such as pollen, dust, mold spores and other allergens that can trigger allergies. Tylr Smart Air Purifier Review
Do we really need an air purifier? When I first heard about air purifier I thought I don’t need. My impression was, air purifier are intended for people with Asthma. Thankfully, no one in our house is suffering from asthma so why would I need one? And then I realized that I am actually the one who needs it the most. Hatshing ako ng hatshing eh. Dusts, ants, pollens, name it. My nose is very sensitive.
Tylr Smart Air Purifier Review
Timely naman that I am considering about air purifier, I got an offer to actually review Tylr Smart Air Purifier.
What makes Tylr Smart Air Purifier smart?
- It has an auto mode that adjusts the fan speed depending on the air quality.
- It has air quality sensor and air quality indicator
- It has filter change indicator that lets you know when filter needs to be replaced.
- It has timer for up to 12 hours
How to set up Tylr Smart Air Purifier?
Sa totoo lang, ayaw ko talaga ng mga new appliances. I am not fond of setting up electronics because I am afraid I may do something that can harm the new appliances. Pero wala akong choice dito, I need to do it myself para naman ma i share ko sa inyo how to.
It’s actually very very very easy! Mas matagal pa yung pagbukas ko ng kahon kesa sa pag set up ko. You just have to remember that you need to take out the plastic on each filter before you can use it. Ganun lang kadali and then place back the filter, and, you are done.
Gently push back the first filter para may space pa yung 2nd and last filter. The last filter which is the washable filter should be securely placed.
Katulad nyo, since this is my first time to use an air purifier, I have so many questions in mind.
- How long should I keep Tylr Smart Air Purifier running? The answer to this question depends on how clean or dirty the air is. When I first used my air purifier, I put the fan speed to turbo for an hour and use auto mode for 4 hours more (depending on the quality of the air)
- What is the perfect time to turn Tylr Smart Air Purifier? The best time to turn it on is during the time people are around or inside the room. When there is no one in the room, there is no use of turning it on.
- Where is the best place for Tylr Smart Air Purifier? I put our air purifier at the entrance of our bedroom when using it on our bedroom. When I use downstairs, I put it in a corner.
- How to clean Tylr Smart Air Purifier? That’s the best thing about Tylr Smart Air Purifier, there’s an indicator when it is time to change the filter. Regularly, you need to clean the inside and the surface of the air purifier. You also need to clean the dust sensor regularly. How regular? Every week or depends on how clean or dirty the air is. The filter needs to be changed when the indicator says so.
What I like most about Tylr Smart Air Purifier Review
Let me start with its design. I like how compact and light it is, that I can easily move it from my living room, to our bedroom or to my kids’ bedroom. I also like how simple it look from the outside and that it does look interesting at all, an advantage if you have a very very curious toddler.
I love how easy it is to operate. Sabi ko nga di ba, mas matagal pa pag open ko ng box kaysa sa pag set up ko ng unit. I also like how the soft touch panel with LED display. It’s very easy to set up the air purifying setting I need.
And it has remote control! And this size is ideal for room size of 50 square meter. Tamang tama lang sa bahay ko.
The best part about Tylr Smart Air Purifier is its Multi Purification Process:
- First filter is the washable pre filter that captures large dust particles and large particles like hair.
- Second stage is True HEPA filter that eliminates smaller dust particles.
- Next is High quality carbon filter that absorbs gaseous contaminants.
- UVC light that eliminates germs
- Negative Ion that helps to reduce the harmful effect of positive ions from computer and TV sets.
Where to buy Tylr Smart Air Purifier and Tylr Smart Air Purifier filter?
Tylr Smart Air Purifier (₱17,990.00) and other Tylr products is available at SnR and Rustan’s. Tylr Smart Air Purifier and other Tylr products can also be bought at Tylr website (shipping is free nationwide!)