Super love how convenient GCASH is! Like I can buy online or I can send money to my sisters (wag nyong abusuhin haha) while breastfeeding Marius. I can even pay my bills! And recently, I discovered I can also use my GCash when I do my grocery (even without a card!) in Puregold. Metro Manila branches now has a QR code for GCash!
The question now, HOW TO LOAD MY GCASH?
Importante yan mga momshies, lalo na para sa kaalaman ng ating mga mister (Husband dear, please load my GCash!). O ito na, 5 ways to load your gcash wallet. Ipabasang maiigi ito kay Mister ha.
1. Globe Stores. List of Globe Stores where you can load money to your gcash (cash in), can be found at Globe GCash website: Globe Store Locator. Cashing in is free.
2. 7-11. Probably the easiest and most convenient to load money to your GCash is through 7-11. Nagkalat ang 7-11 di ba and loading is FREE.
3. Online Banking. You can transfer money to your GCash from your Megalink, BPI, or BDO account. You can do it from GCash site or straight from your mobile banking apps. How to transfer money to GCash from banks can be found here: http://wap.globe.com.ph/gcash-faqs1
4. Paypal. Medyo nagulat ako na included na ang Paypal to cash in ha and the process is super easy tapos real time pa. You can read more about it here: https://www.gcash.com/cash-in/mobile-facilities/paypal
5. GCash Partners. Aside from Globe Stores, you can also load your GCash through GCash partners. Lists of GCash partners includes PureGold, Villarica, Cebuana, and more.
Super easy di ba? Aside from Puregold, may selected branches na ang Jollibee na may QR Code. Chickenjoy? i GCash Mo Na Yan!