Before anything else, let me just tell you that there are more than 50 jobs inside Kidzania Manila and trust me when I say this, your kid cannot finish it all in just one visit. A kid can finish 8-12 jobs in a day which is highly dependent on the number of kids inside Kidzania during the visit.
So for frist timers in Kidzania Manila, this guide is for you.
Top 10 Kidzania Manila Jobs For Kids To Try
- Fire Fighter (Fire Station). Kids get to ride on a real fire truck and put out a fire (not real though but the rush is real).
- Aviation (located at the 2nd floor), do this after being a fire fighter because lines can get really long!
- Cable installer. They get to climb up a wall and install a cable
- Disaster Preparedness.
- Courier Service
- Hospital Jobs
- Marine Research Lab (highest paying job at Kidzania Manila)
- Construction Worker (they get to paint!)
- Acting/Dancing Job (they get to dance in front of other people)
- Tour Bus Operator (they act as a tour guide and speaks in front of the “tourists”)
Kidzania Manila Tips for first timers and for parents!
- Kids below 3 years old are allowed inside but they are not allowed to do jobs. There’s a special place for toddlers located at the 2nd floor. Although there are days where in toddlers can join/ participate in some jobs. Check the list here: https://manila.kidzania.com/en-ph/pages/toddler-time
- There’s a parents lounge at the second floor.
- Lines at the fire station and avation gets long easily, that two job is a must try as soon as you enter.
- Buy them passport to get more Kidzos
- Food are available inside and there’s a food court inside.
- Wear comfortable shoes (specially for parents!) No skirt for girls/ladies.
- Pictures are allowed but not while kids are doing their job. They have photographers and digital copies of photos is 1500 pesos max of 40 copies