We love Mekeni Picnic hotdog and I know you kayo din. We love it as it is fried but sometimes, we tend to look for variance di ba? And since my husband and kids love bistek, I thought why not with hotdog?
The amount of hotdog you need is based on your family’s hotdog capacity. Rule of thumb, 1 medium sized onion is good for 3 pcs hotdog 🙂
Mekeni Picnic Hotdog “Bistek” Ingredients:
- 6 pcs Mekeni Picnic Hotdog Jumbo
- 2 pcs medium sized onion, sliced as rings
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- kaunting paminta (isang kurot lang)
- spring onions for garnishing
Sa totoo lang, sobrang dali nito i prepare. What we like about this this recipe is giving our favorite hotdog some tasty sauce. Minsan kase di ba, masarap kung may kaunting sauce or sabaw ang ulam.
Sa sobrang dali, I think even your kids can do this with supervision sa paghihiwa:
- Slice the hotdog and cook it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add onions and soy sauce. Stirring from time to time.
- Turn off heat when onion is cooked (around 5 minutes).
- Serve with spring onions on top and rice of course
We also tried with fried rice and we like it better with it.
Kusina tip: Kung saan ka nagluto ng Mekeni Picnic Hotdog “Bistek” pwede ka din doon mag luto ng fried rice.
Kain na tayo guys!
Mekeni Picnic Hotdog is available sa leading supermarkets, palengke, online stores, at Mekeni Home2Home Delivery via Lazada.
Check out Mekeni Facebook Page for more recipe inspirations, information, promos, and updates! Next week, cooking vlog tayo with Mekeni Picnic hotgod. Abangan nyo sa Youtube ko!