Welcome to Pehpot’s Internet Shop
Internet is at 20PhP per hour while gaming is at 40 PhP per hour
Other services offered: free meal, free juice and free music (courtesy of the kids)
Yeah right! it is as if I have my own internet shop, what with more than 4 computers connecting to my net.. anyone would feel that way LOL
On ordinary days, we usually have 1 laptop (my hubby’s), netbook (mine used by my sister or the kids), my pc and an ipod. To say that we need a router is an understatement.. actually, our internet connection depends on a router. So when I was asked to review a router with a parental control feature, I did not hesitate. This is very timely as my first born is already starting to use the computer more often. And we already set up a blog for him to hone his writing skills and learn how to easily express himself.
The Product: Cisco Linksys E1000 Wireless- N Router
Specification: 2.4 GHz Band, Fast Ethernet (10/100) Ports
- Guest Internet Access
- WPA, WPA2 and other enhanced security features
- stream stored music to other wireless device around the house
I also like the feature where I can test my internet speed. Now I can know if my provider is really giving me the Mbps they promised 🙂
If you have kids and you want to limit their internet usage, Cisco Linksys E1000 Wireless- N Router is the best router for you.
Now I want to know to know how you stay connected, just answer the survey below:
- How do you access Internet at home? 3G or Wifi connection
- Do you connect many Wi-fi devices (eg, smartphone, tablet, laptop,wireless printer) at home? Yes or No. If yes, how many?
- Do you have a wireless router at home? If yes, which brand are you using?
- Which is the determine factor when choosing a home router for your home? a) Brand / b) Performance / c) Price?
- This contest is open for NCR residents only (or to those who have a mailing address in the metro)
- Commenting/ responding is open from October 17- 24
- Announcement of winner will be on October 28 on Mommy Mundo website.