Heavenly indeed! And as requested by my friends, here’s the recipe of my famous beef stew:
- 1/2 kilo beef cubes (preferably brisket)
- 1/4 kilo onion, quartered
- 2-3 pcs bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2-3 pcs potato, cut in medium sized cubes
- flour, salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- water (1/2 L or more)
How to cook:
- Season the beef with salt and pepper then coat with flour.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Pu the fried beef into a caserole, add the onion and the soy sauce.
- Cover and let it boil, when boiling, add 2 cups of water.
- When the mixture is boiling, add the remaining water and lower heat.
- Let it simmer until the beef is tender (usually 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour)
- When the beef is tender, add the potato and bell pepper.
- Cook until the potato is done.
- Serve with steaming hot rice! ENJOY!
The photo above is actually Springtime Beef Stew, a twist to my original beef stew recipe. You can find the recipe >>HERE<<