I can’t remember the first time I used GrabExpress, but I do remember how happy I was with the service. If I am not mistaken, I had to send a document for a company that I worked with. I can’t leave the house to send via the usual mail services and I need to send it ASAP. That’s when GrabExpress saved the day!
I use GrabExpress to send billing to my clients. Some of my clients use GrabExpress to send me products and gifts. Ang saya di ba? When it says express, makakarating na agad!
Aside from docs, alam mo ba na GrabExpress can also be used to send other kinds of parcels such as the following:
1. Homemade baon: Nothing compares to a home-cooked meal. And with everyone’s busy schedules, it’s easy to just settle for a bleak meal (or sometimes even just forget to eat completely). So why not hit two birds with one stone by warming the heart and the belly by sending over a yummy home-cooked dish to your busy loved one anytime?
2. A Vanity Kit: Everyone’s been in a situation where your casual look suddenly needs an upgrade, so why not send somebody in a similar dilemma a make-over kit! It could have some make-up, hair products, a few accessories, and even a fragrance. Sending over a vanity kit is a gift that keeps on giving!
3. A succulent: Admittedly, plants aren’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think GrabExpress. But a small sturdy plant wrapped well will be a fun and perfect housewarming gift for that friend that’s either just moving out, has a green thumb, or just wants to add some life into their space.
4. A DVD and snack kit: Who says you can’t have movie night if you’re LDR? Just put together the film of the night with some easy snacks like gummies or popcorn, and you’re all set to enjoy the movie together! Distance isn’t a problem when you can just GrabExpress!
5. A simple card: Whether it’s for your S.O., your pal, your siblings, or your parents, it’s always great to send them a token of your love. In the age of texting and calling, an unexpected card (whether store-bought or DIY) is always heartwarming. It reminds them that not only did you think of them, but you also took the time to write and send something.
Can you be more creative than that? Ano usually pinapadala mo sa GrabExpress? Kung may due ka for sending this week, padala mo na this Monday, May 27, 2019. Officially GrabExpress day ang May 27, 2019 as part of Grab’s month-long celebration in anticipation for their 7th anniversary on June 6th.
Any user who books a GrabExpress between 7am to 7pm will be eligible to win 5,000php worth of Sodexo gift certificates. Seven winners will be chosen and contacted by Grab representatives.
Surprises are always fun, regardless if you’re the giver or the receiver. And the things you can easily send through GrabExpress are so vast and versatile!
Join Grab, the country’s everyday super app now, as it turns 7 by checking out our official social media sites for more details on this promotion and more! Happy booking!