COVID-19 also known 2019-nCov, 2019 Novel Coronavirus is a new infectious disease that causes respiratory illness like flu to the infected person. This can also lead to pneumonia and may cause death. What are the COVID19 Symptoms Philippines?
First you need to know is how COVID19 spreads? The virus spreads through a person to person contact. It spreads through the droplets or sneeze produced by the infected person. If a person gets contact with the droplet and the person touches their eyes/nose/mouth they can get infected too.
What are the COVID19 Symptoms Philippines?
The symptoms of COVID19 usually appears 2 to 14 days after exposure. These are the following:
- Cough (dry cough)
- Shortness of breath
What can you do to protect yourself and your family?
- Always wash your hands specially if you come from the outside. Also take bath if you come from the outside before socializing with your family at home.
- Avoid close contact to people.
- If you are not feeling well, do not go outside, take a rest and stay home.
- If you sneeze cover your mouth using a tissue, if there is no tissue, use the sleeves of your clothes and not your hands.
- If you have coughs or colds, wear a face mask.
- Always sanitize.
- Hydrate and be healthy.
How would you know if you are infected with COVID-19?
If you are experiencing COVID19 Symptoms Philippines and you may have contact with an infected person, go to ER and ask for a COVID19 test.