I gave up chocolate cakes some months ago. Most chocolate cakes, is too sweet for me, specially if I pair it with my comfort food, which is COFFEE. Now you must know, I love my coffee creamy and sweet so just imagine if you pair that to a chocolate cake. Too much, I know. So instead of chocolate, we usually have ube cake here. Ube Macapuno Roll to be exact. But of course, we cannot deny the fact that there is always a longing for chocolate cake, something that is right for my sweet and creamy coffee. And what’s with the chocolate cravings?
Anything mommy blogger related here. This features blog events coverage. This blog also publish press release and write ups. Tips and tutorials on how to be an effective blogger.
This also include a list of top mommy blog in the Philippines.
In addition, here is the 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO BE A MOMMY BLOGGER:
1. Create a blog name that will represent you as a mommy blog. Sometimes it's good to include the noun mommy or mother or nanay.
2. Create an email the same as your blog name for branding purpose, in other words, for identification. After that, you can proceed to step 3 which is actually one of the most challenging part.
3. Open a blog. It has been debated for so many times which is the best blogging platform to use. For starters, I usually recommend blogspot because it is free. On the other han, if you are ready to shell out money, wordpress org is the best.
4. Design your blog. This sound like an easy task to do, it is actually, however, it can be very time consuming. The number of free templates for a blog is endless. To help you decide, set your blog tone and color. Will it be a dark themed blog? Light? What will be the primary colors? And from there, searching will be easier.
5. Lastly and most importantly, Start writing. The best way to start this is to introduce yourself. Likewise, you can also create a list of why you started a mommy blog. Or you can mention top 10 things that you would want your future readers to know about you.
Remember my post? This is it! This is what’s inside that envelope. And yes, it’s not a mommy event but our Daughter’s event! Yay!
See? Even Barbie’s dog is uber excited!
And of course, they got a peak on the latest cakes from Red Ribbon, Barbie Birthday Cakes!!!
And this one is the Red Ribbon Barbie Birthday Cake: Barbie Fairy Birthday Cake… see? there’s even a real fairy there 🙂
September Celebrants were treated with cakes and of course a Happy Birthday song.. aside from the make over, the little ladies were also given a Barbie loot bag and a pink cupcake to match the theme..
But of course, this event was even more fun because Sati bonds with Ate Kyla.. Ninang Chris’ daughter..
And mommy too! It was really nice seeing you guys (shout out to Michelle and Chris)
But after the event, Sati kept saying Ba Ba Ba Ba.. we think she wants her own Barbie now.. LOL
Now you little girls, go tell your Mom about Red Ribbon Barbie Birthday Cakes! *wink
I have been there, done that. Online shopping at its finest.. er, not so fine pala.. The thing is, you can’t fit the clothes, you can’t touch it. And of course the hassles of mailing. Although most people prefer online shopping, I still love shopping the traditional way. I am an avid online shopper if the store is in the US, come one, I cannot go there to do some traditional shopping no. If the store is located here, I really really (with PBB’s Ryan accent) want to feel the item first, smell it, touch it etc.. That is why when I first heard about Funky Feet, it took me some weeks before I finally decide on buying a set. Those were the days where FF is not available on the offline market yet.Now if you share the same sentiments as mine, this is our lucky day! There is actually IRL (in real life) store where you can feel, touch, smell and fit the mommy things (like FF and teehee shirts) you are planning to buy. And for mommies who are working, specially in Ortigas area, here is the reason why you should skip your lunch (aside from the diet thing LOL). It’s located in Escriva drive, the building in front of NEDA. And for sure, you’ll be spoiled in SPOILED! Store. Yup you read it right, the name of the store is SPOILED!
According to Funfy, the owner of this store, she named it as such because she knows all moms wants to spoil their kids. Not in a bad way of course. We just want to give them everything, comfort and all. Now, all the products you can find in the store has been tested, or to put in mildly is a household name for the owner. Those are the products that has been her partner in her motherhood journey. Aside from that, SPOILED! STORE also carries MOTION WEAR clothing, a European clothes brand. the store also offers their own line of products such as Maternity Clothes, nursing dress and tops and diaper bags known for versatility.
Aside from their own Maternity and Nursing line, Spoiled! diaper bags, and Motion Wear clothes and shoes, they also offers the following products:
- Mamaway nursing wear, Slimming tanks, & Nursing bras together
- Two Tots Home Accessories
- Baghook Lady
- The Organic Factory
- Indigo baby
- Proud Mama
- Mommy Matters
- Cuddle fish swim wear from Australia
- Pinoy baby
- Cradle & Cycles
- Summit Magazines
Other products they have are:
- Babylicious blankets and bibs
- Bumkins water proof bibs
- Avent magic sippy cups
- Lamaze and Sassy toys
- Biodegradable/Organic disposable diapers
- Sippy grip
- Graco Playpen
- Wooden crib that transforms into a toddler bed
- baby plus
- victoria secret
- flat sandals for pregnant moms
- tiny love stroller toys
- shopping cart and high chair seat covers to protect kids from germs of public chairs.
To go there, take shaw boulevard and turn at Escriva drive (red ribbon/metrobank). Straight ahead until you reach NEDA, it’s the building in front of NEDA and you will spot SPOILED! STORE easily.
We were able to experience some SPOILED! products such as their nursing wear. And I am definitely going back to buy two or more (one size smaller pleas..).. yay!
thanks to my sister for her blog post and her clean and well organized lay out of the store photos🙂 go on follow her blog (shameless self promotion er sister promotion LOL)