Anything mommy blogger related here. This features blog events coverage. This blog also publish press release and write ups. Tips and tutorials on how to be an effective blogger.
This also include a list of top mommy blog in the Philippines.
In addition, here is the 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO BE A MOMMY BLOGGER:
1. Create a blog name that will represent you as a mommy blog. Sometimes it's good to include the noun mommy or mother or nanay.
2. Create an email the same as your blog name for branding purpose, in other words, for identification. After that, you can proceed to step 3 which is actually one of the most challenging part.
3. Open a blog. It has been debated for so many times which is the best blogging platform to use. For starters, I usually recommend blogspot because it is free. On the other han, if you are ready to shell out money, wordpress org is the best.
4. Design your blog. This sound like an easy task to do, it is actually, however, it can be very time consuming. The number of free templates for a blog is endless. To help you decide, set your blog tone and color. Will it be a dark themed blog? Light? What will be the primary colors? And from there, searching will be easier.
5. Lastly and most importantly, Start writing. The best way to start this is to introduce yourself. Likewise, you can also create a list of why you started a mommy blog. Or you can mention top 10 things that you would want your future readers to know about you.
When I recieve the einvite, didn’t read it that much, just took note of the place and the time. It escaped me that the event will be a special ceremony that will celebrate all bloggers who believe in giving babies around the world faster growth through good sleep.
I am a believer so I won’t let this pass. As you know in my previous entries, I really believe that it is through good sleep that my babies will grow better and this I do with the help of Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Products. I use the Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath as their soap and the lotion as my massage lotion, which I do almost every night. The powder is an after bath regimen for them.
The event was held in Aquaknox Restaurant & Lounge located at 800 Arnaiz Street, cor Amorsolo, San Lorenzo Village, Makati City. The event was attended by a lot of mommy bloggers and mommies, old time and new believers. I was not able to mingle around but I knew some of the attendees..
As for the awards part, there were three trophies on the table, so there were three awards given.
The first one is Bedtime Believer- Science of Sleep Award. It is for the blogger who made the most comprehensive post about Science of Sleep and Bedtime routine. The award goes to…. daran.. IVY of Mommy Cow.
Next is Bedtime Believer- Magic Of You Award. This is to award the mom who tried the routine and the routine worked like magic to her and to her child… and the award goes to… tantadadan..
Joana Paula of Happy Thought Happy Tots
The last ward is True Bedtime Believer. The award is given to the Bedtime believer who has shown true willingness and passion to share her sleep discoveries to the online world (or the blogniverse). The Believer with the most blog posts all throughout the Bedtime Discoveries events will be awarded this honor.
and the award goes to…
Oh my! It’s me! I never expected it and I am so thankful to Bedtime Discoveries family for recognizing my effort. I feel it is my duty to share my discoveries to Blogniverse as it has been very beneficial to me and my kids. I want all the mothers I can reach to experience the joy and the bond bedtime routines gives us. Thank you so much for this and for bringing Bedtime Discoveries to us.
Food photos can be found here..