Primary Complex is a form of Tuberculosis in children. If the kids are exposed to an adult with a Tuberculosis, they might be infected too. Primary Complex is not contagious among children. A child diagnosed with PC can still play and socialize with other kids.
Tuberculosis is a very common disease here in the country and if you think your baby is suffering from PC, please read and see if they are experiencing the symptoms below:
- The number one sign is weight loss or the kid not gaining weight. You have tried every weight gaining technique. Tried all the pampagana meds and even tried Heraclene but to no avail.
- Coughs that is recurrent is another sign and no amount of Antibiotics can put that cough away.
- Some says that fever at night is another sign.
- Some says that irritability and crying for no reason most of the time is another sign.
- Another sign of PC is the kids having trouble sleeping or waking up in the middle of the night.
It is very important that you always observe your kids. Keep track of their weight and activity. And if after 6 months and they are still not gaining weight, it’s about time that you discuss it with your Pediatrician.
MORE ABOUT PRIMARY COMPLEX:
- Signs That Your Kids Are Suffering From Primary Complex
- The Test Was Positive
- Primary Complex Medicine
- Primary Complex Symptoms: Signs That Your Kids Are Suffering From Primary Complex
- Other Things You Need To Know About Primary Complex (and other treatment tips)
- How To Know If A Child Is Cleared from Primary Complex