Primary Complex Symptoms: Signs That Your Kids Are Suffering From Primary Complex

Primary Complex is a form of Tuberculosis in children. If the kids are exposed to an adult with a Tuberculosis, they might be infected too. Primary Complex is not contagious among children. A child diagnosed with PC can still play and socialize with other kids.

Tuberculosis is a very common disease here in the country and if you think your baby is suffering from PC, please read and see if they are experiencing the symptoms below:

1. The number one sign is weight loss or the kid not gaining weight. You have tried every weight gaining technique. Tried all the pampagana meds and even tried Heraclene but to no avail.
  2. Coughs that is recurrent is another sign and no amount of Antibiotics can put that cough away.
  3. Some says that fever at night is another sign.
  4. Some says that irritability and crying for no reason most of the time is another sign.
  5. Another sign of PC is the kids having trouble sleeping or waking up in the middle of the night.

It is very important that you always observe your kids. Keep track of their weight and activity. And if after 6 months and they are still not gaining weight, it’s about time that you discuss it with your Pediatrician.

MORE ABOUT PRIMARY COMPLEX:

Mommy is blogging while breastfeeding. For typo errors, comment here and let me know :) For wrong grammar.. that, I can't do something about. I admit I am no good at it. But comments and suggestions are welcome :)

Comments

1. mirasol bonifacio says

Hi mummy phepot..ako nga po pla c mira.28yirs old..ng apply po ako sa abroad ngaun patapos na ako ng two yirs..nung ng medical my scar daw sa baga ko..tas sabi nila my tb ako..pero ala nmn po ako nararamdaman o inuubo at cipon..pero ng gamot po ako dtu sa lebanon ng isang buwan.tas po ng paxray ulit ako tas po sabi nila wala nmn daw. Kya ngwork po ako.. Pero worried po ako sa pg uwe ako sa pinas medical ulit ako..pusibilidad po ba ulit na makikita nila scar ko. Saka po my baby po ako na nggamot ng 6month..until now kada buwan po sya ngkakasakit..sv nila enject po daw baby ng pang broco..pero d ko pinayagan na ienject nila….what shuold i do….????

2. says

mommy ask q lng bakit kht nagttreatment na kmi my ubot sipon parin cla..madalas?? and kht mag 6months na cla parang ndi nagggain yun weight nila and payat pa rin tingnan ang son q??

3. kathy says

Hi.. my son was diagnosed of PC last september and after 6 consecutive months of treatment, we repeated his x-ray, unfortunately the radiologist said that the result was the same of the first x-ray, meaning no changes in the 1st result. The pedia of my son said that we need to continue the treatment for another 3 months.Im kinda confused because for the past 6 mons nothing happened in the PC of my son. So I looked for the pedia pulmonary and according to her, if the treatment for the past 6 mons was continous, she thinks that no need for the another 3 months of treatment again.To all moms, what do you think should i do? My son is not really gaining weight and monthly he always have a cough.Im really super worried in him. Thanks in advance.

• Mommy Pehpot says

our pedia mentioned that after treating the PC, the xray result will still be the same due to the “scar”

If you’re still not convinced, why not ask for another opinion :)

4. says

Ung anak ko po nong 1 year old p cya may primary…ginamot ng 6 moths…tapos hnd ko cya naka exray pagkatapos naggamot…tapos inubo n nmn cya lagi nung 2 yers na cya…1 yer ung paginum uli ng gamot…nya…at ngaun umulit n nmn 5 yers old n cya now….ano po ang gagawin ko…

• Mommy Pehpot says

siguro po dapat alamin nyo kung saan sya nahahawa.. kase kahit mag gamot kayo ng mag gamot kung may kasama naman sya na may TB, mahahawa at mahahawa siya

5. angie says

Ask ko lng po kung mahahawahan ng 6yrs old kong anak ung 3months old baby ko?nadiagnosed kc xa khpon n my PC…

• Mommy Pehpot says

hindi po.. hindi nakakahawa sa bata to bata.. ang mga bata mo or baby ay nanahawa sa adult

6. angie says

Ask ko lng po uli,pwede kya pbgo bgo ng sked pginom ng gmot?exmple po e ngaun umga ang paginom then by june ay sa hpon na kc my psok n sa school.hoping ur answer.thanks again in advance.

7. Cindy saladero says

Hi.po ask lg po sana ako.anu ba symstoms ng pc? Ka c my pedia tel me na mg pa test c baby for pc tska ang baba tlga ng weight nya 1 yr& 10 mnths nxa sya ung weight ya png 7mnths old lg.tpos meron sg kulani as ilalim ng ears nya.worried na tlga ako.sana negative lg po result n baby..thnk u po

Trackbacks