This week’s theme for Toy Hunt is interactive toys.. I was actually no idea what interactive toys are since most of my kid’s toy where building blocks and cars. I don’t go for toys that requires batteries (more on that later), so I dig in to my picture and found this.
I just got an award! Thank you so much my dear friend Sara for this award. I do enjoy going back at her blog, so you might want to check her out.
B. pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
1. It was actually me who made the first move on my hubby, worse, he ignored me at first! Now I make him suffer for that. LOL
2. I am a cry baby. I cry on little things, specially on scenes. Movies that can make you cry, can make me drip with tears.
3. I don’t like playing Barbie, I love cars and boy toys.
4. I still enjoy watching Lion King and still do cry on some scenes ( see? I am such a cry baby).
5. I love reading and prefer reading than watching. Actually there are times when I am confused if a particular scene comes from a book or from a movie, I tell you my imagination is better than movie producers. LOL
6. I freak out when something is not in place, like throw pillows, door unclosed etc.
7. I don’t have patience on technical stuffs.. that is why I am so happy when I got to change the template of my blog.
8. I love challenge, so if you want me away from you, appear boring to me. That is the reason why I gave up some of my earning site.
9. I can’t sleep without my socks on, even if the temperature is so hot.
10. I don’t turn on the lights when I use the bathroom. WHY? I can’t stand a single dot of dirt. If I would turn the lights on I will just end up cleaning the bathroom. LOL
Now bloggers, here is your chance!
You already know that in between dishes and laundry I write reviews for some earning site. I do enjoy that sometimes, writing review and making a great influence on the next buyer. I was thinking if that kind of earning opportunity will bloom here in my country. Well maybe, but I think I will not write for them. I know I will be bias on my writings. Like local series and movies. You just can’t look at them without thinking how bad this one would be.. Ha ha
Actually I was watching some local shows early on. This new prime time show on ABS CBN is quite interesting (just quite?)OK yes, I am excited for this one. You know what I am talking about, Tayong Dalawa. Power house cast (as usual). Let me dissect this up coming series and let’ s see if I will no be biased on it.
I said power house cast. I will start on the supporting roles Cherry Pie Pecache, the last time I have seen her was in Iisa Pa Lamang where she played the devil role. She is one of the best actress we have now, so effective on stirring the emotions of the audience. Then we have Mylene Dizon, another interesting actress. The last time she was seen (if I remember it right) on ABS CBN show was with Claudine Barretto, and she really was a very effective antagonist there. She makes every people watching that show hate her so much (of all the pains and troubles she did to Claudine). We also have Agot Isidro, aside from her singing talents, she is also good on acting and her face is so nice to look at (one of the most beautiful face on our local showbiz). Helen Gamboa, Anita Linda, need I say more? They were like the pillars of Philippine showbiz.
I really have to make a special mention on ALessandra de Rossi, not only that I like her, I also find her acting not boring and not sore to the ears nor to the eyes. I think if the three lead characters will fail (and I do hope not) to entertain us, Alessandra will save it (and of course the power house cast, which is the main reason why they are included)
For the real meat, Jake Cuenca (talagang real meat daw oh.. this is for you Marvs). I believe he had improved his acting since I have last seen him in Palos. He is not a good one I tell you, but well he posses red lips and handsome face so no wonder he landed that lead role in Palos. For now, let’s see, he’s been on several shows so I am sure his acting were improved.
Kim Chui and Gerald Anderson. I am not ashamed to say that I watch their My Girl show. Actually every night, it was like our bonding moment, that was the time when hubby would stop playing DOTA and watch with us (yes he watched that too). We enjoy their chemistry, the funny and quirky Jasmine versus the uptight Julian. For the acting, did I just said uptight? yeah Gerald needs to improve that and needs to put more emotion on his acting (or maybe it was just the character) let’s see here. Kim, I don’t like her before but since she can make my first born son laugh, I like her now. LOL
The story? Kinda typical but since ABSCBN really had some good writers on the house, I am sure it will turn out well.ABSCBN writers really know how to make the sudden twist and turns that make you want to hold your breathe and eat popcorn on slow motion LOL.
The location? oh LOVE! It is shoot (I hope entirely) on Baguio (that is based on the trailer). Baguio is like LOVE to us.. only, I am sure Mico and Kayil will bug us to go to Baguio ( much like when Jasmine planned on going to Cebu).
The bad thing? the effects! my gosh! this was one of the first glitch that I have seen (and hope this would be the last). Gerald and Jake characters were PMA graduates, but what the? they are white as milk! Come on guys, you know very well that PMA graduates were suppose to be darker (from all the activities and training). The two just stand outs, specially the scene where they march with fellow cadets. I do hope they have an explanation for that..
OK now guys I wrote this basing only on the trailer. The show will air on Monday, so for now, all we have is to hope.
See you on MOnday!