Menstruation is a fundamental function of our reproductive system. A reproductive system that is well taken care of leads to a fit sexual and reproductive condition. It keeps us away from diseases such as reproductive and urinary tract infections and bacterial vaginosis. Menstrual health practices that contribute to infections include poor personal hygiene and the use of a low-quality sanitary pad.
It is our right to be able to manage our menstrual health with adequate knowledge and safety. And part of it is to be able to choose a superior pad we can entrust our sexual and reproductive health with. Jeunesse makes a variety of anion pads available for any situation, whether night or day, or light or heavy, for a hassle-free monthly period. And here are a multitude of reasons why you should pick Jeunesse Anion Pads:
1. Extra Boost of Softness – Jeunesse Anion Pads are made of super soft virgin pulp and non-recycled cotton material that guarantee an extra boost of softness. It is free from the plastic top that makes chafe and rashes into nonexistence. It is also dirt-free and sterilized which is a huge plus!
2. Non-Toxic – It is free from synthetic materials rayon and polyester, as well as potent chemicals such as fragrances, chloromethane, chloroethane, chloroform, acetone, and toxic industrial adhesives. While perfume might smell nice, they are more dangerous than you think. We don’t want any of them near our privates.
3. Breathable – Plastic suffocates your pad. Jeunesse cares about your health by creating a pad that can breathe. You know well that bacteria multiply more rapidly in an environment that has less oxygen. Jeunesse pads allow maximum airflow that takes away that icky, wet feeling. Air permeability eliminates unpleasant odor too.
4. Thin but Highly Absorbent – It turns liquid into gel to ensure that no leakage and stains occur even at full capacity. This brand simply does not disappoint because for Jeunesse, thin means superior liquid retention anytime of the day.
5. Built-in with Anion Strip – Its special anion chip releases negative ions once it contacts with moisture. This negative ions’ interaction with bacteria and fungi, whose job is to release the pungent smell and cause rashes, effectively weakens and destroys them. Stinky odor will never be an issue for you because anion is a natural deodorizer. Negative ions also attach themselves to bacteria in large numbers, making it too heavy to be transported by air.
6. Resealable Packaging – Its packaging is one of its kind. It is made of resealable aluminum foil for double protection from contamination. And added to that, it is resealable.
There you have it. The reasons why you will love Jeunesse Anion Pads. What makes it perfect is it starts with high-quality materials. It is comfortable and most importantly, it is safe. Jeunesse is a brand that cares about our menstrual health not only during the time of the month and it’s in it for the long haul!
Available in five variants – ultra‐day pad, day pad non-‐wing, ultra-night pad, all-night, and panty liner. Each packed as a canvass of comfort and freshness for a hassle-free monthly period. You can find them at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM department store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao. For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: email@example.com or call (02) 4701294.